Quantity of Extra screws
FREE ground shipping for orders over $100
FREE 2 days shipping for orders over $200
FREE 1 day shipping for orders over $300
* It is possible for products such as implant parts, zirconia burs, and zirconia blocks to be transported via ground shipping, which typically takes 3 to 5 days to arrive at the intended destination.
Haus Dental Design & Milling Center is dedicated to offering excellent customer service. Please read our shipping policy and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
1. TURNAROUND TIME
Once we have completed your work, we will ship the item(s) to you within our turnaround times during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
2) ORDER TRACKING
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
2. SHIPPING RATES
The rate charged for shipping is based on the weight of your products and location. Before reaching the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will the option to terminate your transaction and cancel your order.
3. TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
If a product is temporarily out of stock, we will ship you the portion of your order that is completed. When the item becomes available and the work is completed, we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling charges for the second shipment.
4. RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss returns, refunds, or exchanges.
Because our work is made to your specifications there is rarely a need or justification for this.
Products including dess implant parts, zirconia blocks, polishing and grinding tools, nano-scan gel etc. will be shipped by ground delivery. (No matter the total amount purchased)
6. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Haus Dental Design & Milling Center is committed to providing quality work and delivering outstanding dental products to our clients. We specialize in full and cut-back crowns, implant crowns, custom abutments, zirconia copings, and other dental solutions.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us today!
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All orders are custom made to the customer's specifications. Once production is started or completed your order cannot be canceled.
Any request to cancel a case that has been sent in for production needs to be requested by a written email. Any case cancellation will incur charges for the portion or entirety of the case that has undergone manufacturing.
Any case accepted for cancellation will be issued a Haus Gift Card to be applied on future purchases. As we do not issue refunds to the original form of payment, an in-store credit will be issued.
Haus Milling retains the right to refuse service to any customer who does not agree to the above policies.
In the event a customer cancels an order, the customer agrees to pay Haus Milling Center for all costs and expenses incurred by Haus Milling Center in connection with the day on which Haus Milling Center receives the cancellation notice.
Please note that once opened, products such as zirconia polishing and grinding tools, zirconia blocks, nano scan gels, dess implant components, and similar items are considered non-refundable at the Haus Milling Center.
This policy is in place to ensure the quality and safety of our products, as they may have specific storage requirements that could be compromised once opened. We strongly recommend reviewing product details, specifications, and usage instructions prior to purchase, and contacting our customer service team for any inquiries or clarifications.
3. Repairs, Re-stains & Adjustments
- Repairs are free of charge.
- Adjusting contacts is free of charge.
- Changes or additions to cases will result in additional charges.
- Re-shading that is different from the original lab slip and requires stripping and new application will incur an additional charge.
- Additionally, repair cases that are being sent to our office will not be provided a shipping label.
- A Shipping method will also need to be chosen by the customer and paid for, for the return of the repair from our office.
4. Returnable Products
- Product received is different from the product ordered online.
- Product or material is clearly defective or milled in the wrong shade/material and cannot be used.
Once your return has been received and inspection has been completed, we will send an email informing you that we have received the returned item.
Our team members will contact you to discuss the return process further.
If you have completed the steps mentioned above, but have not received a correction, please email us (email@example.com)
5. Return Shipping
Product must be shipped to the address below:
Haus Milling Center
2835 Virgo Ln Dallas, TX 75229
We do not provide return shipping labels. Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
The arrival time of the exchanged product may vary depending on the shipping method you choose.
If you ship a product valued more than $75.00, please consider using a traceable delivery service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned goods.
For questions, suggestions, or inquiries please get in touch with us! (Click)
1. Where are you located?
2835 Virgo Ln Dallas, TX 75229
2. Do you provide shipping labels for models/impressions to be sent to your milling center?
No, all of our customers must mail their cases at their expense.
3. Are you products made in the USA?
Yes, we are proud to fabricate our products at our Dallas Texas Facility.
4. Do you ship internationally?
We offer shipment to Canada and Mexico at this time.
5. What glazing paste do you recommend?
We recommend using Miyo stain and glaze.
Cut Off Time
1. What is the cut off time for STL’s?
3:00 PM CST
2. What is the cut off time for Intra-Oral Scans?
11:00 AM CST
3. What is the cut off time for Lab Scans?
11:00 AM CST
4. What is the cut off time for Models?
11:00 AM CST
1. What is my order number?
In your account page, you will see all of your order numbers.
Click on the order number to get an invoice, right-click and then click print to able to print the your invoice.
2. Can I change or update my address ?
Yes, in your account page you will find 'view address'. Click the edit button your address book entries.
3. How to get started?
You can get started by clicking the human icon in the upper right corner of the our website or Click here.
If you are not our member yet, you can click the 'Create account' button to become a member.
Members of the Haus Milling Center can receive A FREE CROWN COUPON worth $22 every Monday in the morning via email.
How to submit design files
1. How to submit designed STL files?
2. How to submit Models/Impressions?
3. How to submit Intra-Oral_Scan files?