Refund and Cancellation Policy
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All orders are custom made to the customer's specifications. Once production is started or completed your order cannot be canceled.
Any request to cancel a case that has been sent in for production needs to be requested by a written email. Any case cancellation will incur charges for the portion or entirety of the case that has undergone manufacturing.
Any case accepted for cancellation will be issued a Haus Gift Card to be applied on future purchases. As we do not issue refunds to the original form of payment, an in-store credit will be issued.
Haus Milling retains the right to refuse service to any customer who does not agree to the above policies.
In the event a customer cancels an order, the customer agrees to pay Haus Milling Center for all costs and expenses incurred by Haus Milling Center in connection with the day on which Haus Milling Center receives the cancellation notice.
Please note that once opened, products such as zirconia polishing and grinding tools, zirconia blocks, nano scan gels, dess implant components, and similar items are considered non-refundable at the Haus Milling Center.
This policy is in place to ensure the quality and safety of our products, as they may have specific storage requirements that could be compromised once opened. We strongly recommend reviewing product details, specifications, and usage instructions prior to purchase, and contacting our customer service team for any inquiries or clarifications.
- Repairs are free of charge.
- Adjusting contacts is free of charge.
- Changes or additions to cases will result in additional charges.
- Re-shading that is different from the original lab slip and requires stripping and new application will incur an additional charge.
- Additionally, repair cases that are being sent to our office will not be provided a shipping label.
- A Shipping method will also need to be chosen by the customer and paid for, for the return of the repair from our office.
- Product received is different from the product ordered online.
- Product or material is clearly defective or milled in the wrong shade/material and cannot be used.
Once your return has been received and inspection has been completed, we will send an email informing you that we have received the returned item.
Our team members will contact you to discuss the return process further.
If you have completed the steps mentioned above, but have not received a correction, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Product must be shipped to the address below:
Haus Milling Center
2835 Virgo Ln Dallas, TX 75229
We do not provide return shipping labels. Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
The arrival time of the exchanged product may vary depending on the shipping method you choose.
If you ship a product valued more than $75.00, please consider using a traceable delivery service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned goods.